Hi, it’s Adam
I’m on a mission to help innovation leaders build a better world through digital products
Whether you have a project in mind, a question, a need for advice or mentoring, or whatever, we can talk about it! Drop me a line on LinkedIn or book a meeting on Calendly.
Upsetting the Status Quo is Hard
As an innovation leader, you may be faced with several challenges:
- Who are your customers? What are their expectations, their pain points, and the value you can create for them?
- How to define a winning innovation strategy? How to turn the target vision into a concrete roadmap to achieve your goals?
- How to quickly imagine and test ideas without investing too many resources? How to effectively ensure that a new business is really worth it?
Well, I can help you answer these questions, and more!
Let’s Build a Better World!
I can support you in the design and launch of daring digital products:
- Understand your customers through persona development so that you build things that are closest to their needs and avoid any loss of resources
A step-by-step guide to building personas to drive innovation, beyond the usual template, with a concrete example
- Solve big innovation problems and define winning innovation strategies through 4-day design sprints
Resources I use to solve problems and define innovative product strategies through design sprints
- Share the compelling vision and gain leadership buy-in by pitching the new business as a startup would do it to investors
Present your innovative project to executives as you would pitch a startup to investors, with +40 startup pitch decks…
- Identify the riskiest assumptions of your innovation project, present them in a learning plan, and test them through 1-week prototypes
A step-by-step guide to efficiently testing ideas through prototyping, with a concrete example
- Make every effort to reach the product-market fit and ensure the adoption of your innovative product by your target users
Net Promoter Score
A step-by-step guide to reaching product-market fit by efficiently moving from an NPS survey to an updated roadmap
- Turn the target vision into an inspiring roadmap that aligns the 1-year big picture to the 2-week sprint goals while consolidating users’ feedback
A step-by-step guide to successfully building, communicating, and executing an impactful product roadmap
- Turn sprint goals into user stories following a process that drives innovation even at the level of this smallest unit of the project
A step-by-step guide to writing user stories to drive innovation, beyond the usual template, with a concrete example
Some Nice Things People Have Said About Me
I framed and lead the technological and managerial strategic innovation IT roadmap at Pôle emploi, the French governmental agency in charge of managing unemployed people.
I appreciated Adam’s rigor, listening skills, and the quality of his deliverables — Jean-Luc Donio, IT Department Deputy Director at Pôle emploi
I led agile teams of developers and UX-UI designers to design, launch and optimize digital products within multiple organizations, including Agirc-Arrco, the main French supplementary retirement organization.
Adam quickly delivers tangible results by engaging with end-users and key stakeholders — Guillaume Antoniolo, Chief Digital Officer at Agirc-Arrco
I designed and lead 2-day design sprints, collective intelligence workshops, UX research plans, and usability testing sessions within multiple organizations.
Adam is extremely pragmatic, proactive, and pays great attention to details without losing sight of the big picture — Adil Mhira, Entrepreneur
I implemented a design thinking and lean startup approach to rapidly test ideas through prototyping, before any investment in development resources.
Adam is an exceptional person professionally and humanly — Philippe-Marie Le Roux, Chief Digital Officer at Energie Mutuelle
My Background in a Few Words
Graduated from Arts & Métiers Paris, a leading French engineering school.
Former Senior Consultant at EY. Supported several organizations in the design and management of impactful innovative digital products and ambitious innovation roadmaps.
Started an entrepreneurial adventure since early 2021 as a freelance product manager at Pernod Ricard and mentor at OpenClassrooms.
I write to slow down my thinking so that I can dance with my ideas — from Julian’s handbook.
- Book summaries and notes:
My summary and notes on Dale Carnegie’s book “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
My summary and notes on Geoff Smart’s book “Who”. Resources about hiring (sourcing, interviews, planning, diversity…
Built to Last
My summary and notes on Jim Collins’ book “Built to Last”. Resources on building culture with +30 culture docs examples
A selection of graphic design resources I use regularly for my projects
Let’s Keep in Touch
Looking forward to e-meeting you.